The 7 Day Belly Blast Diet Review that I’ve previously written on this site was over 1,500 words long. When I wrote it I knew that I was leaving some questions unanswered. This is why I’ve decided to write this extended review of Josh Bezoni’s program for flat abs and to combine it with some questions about it that you may find interesting and the answers to those questions.
I hope that this review will help you make the right decision about the 7 Day Belly Blast Diet for YOU. I’m sure that you’ve read good things about this program but you need to make sure that it’s for you. This is what you will be able to see when you finish reading this review. But before you do, get a Free report from Josh Bezoni to help get you started losing belly fat right:
A Brief summary of the principles of the 7 Day Belly Blast Diet
- The 7 Day Belly Blast Diet is focused on correct nutrition for health and abdominal fat loss. Simply put, prepare to discover some of the world’s nastiest foods and some of the world’s best foods for fat loss and metabolism. You may be surprised by some of the “so called” healthy foods which can in fact make you fat. I was shocked to discover this myself.
- You need to have a powerful mindset to get optimal results. While it’s true that fast results are possible, you may need some patience to really flatten your abs. It’s a process that requires motivation and dedication and this is something that Josh Bezoni coaches you about in the program.
- Exercise is important but it’s secondary to nutrition. You will need to be active to accelerate fat loss.
- To maintain a high metabolism, you need to change your calorie consumption every 7 days in a strategic way to make sure your fat loss doesn’t stall. This is all explained in the program.
- Eating right is for more than just fat loss and your appearance. It’s your health that’s hanging in the balance.
Now, let’s go over some important questions and answers about this plan:
7 Day Belly Blast Diet Q&A Session
Question: I’ve tried to lose belly fat with many products in the past. Is the 7 Day Belly Blast Diet a scam? How can I know for sure that it will work?
Answer: Good question. I don’t know which products you tried but the 7 Day Belly Blast Diet is legit. I’ve read it and I can vouch that it can help you lose fat. Josh Bezoni, the author of the program is an experienced nutritionist with an excellent reputation. I’ve had many people recommend him to me before I got the program. In addition, he’s offering a 60 day money back guarantee on his program so you can try it out and get a refund if you’re not satisfied.
Question: Is this program really for me? What do I need to do?
Answer: If it’s your goal to shed belly fat and to flatten your abs then this program addresses your goals specifically. However, you do need to make some changes in your life to get results:
- You need to exercise regularly.
- You have to follow the eating guidelines that Josh Bezoni provides in his program.
Unless you’re willing to follow the plan as it’s provided, something that will require to give up some of the bad and fattening foods you may be eating these days, then this program is not for you.
If you are ready for a commitment, then you may find that the program is not so hard to follow and that the results can be fast.
Question: Speaking of results, how fast will I have flat abs?
Answer: I can’t answer that as it depends on your age, current weight, gender, and so on. I will say this though, I believe that you can start seeing results withing 7 days of using this plan as long as you do it right. You may need more time to really flatten your abs and your success depends largely on you. However, the results can be quick.
Question: How does the 7 Day Belly Blast Diet Work?
Answer: The key to this program is nutrition. You have to use your food as a fat burning tool. For that you need to “eliminate and replace”. What I mean by that phrase is that you learn about the foods that are making you fat or prohibiting fat loss, eliminate them from your kitchen, and replace them with healthier options. This is what the program teaches. The right food helps your body burn fat faster and more efficiently.
In addition, you help to keep your metabolism up and running high by changing your calorie tot
Question: I don’t want to start a program that requires special and expensive food. Is this the case here?
Answer: No. While the program does advocate organic food whenever possible (and this may be slightly more expensive), the program also offers many affordable choices that you can find in any supermarket. In addition, some of the “bad” foods you will do without once you go through the 7 Day Belly Blast Diet is also expensive. You can eat healthy and affordably.
Question: I also don’t want to starve myself. Is this going to happen with the 7 Day Belly Blast Diet?
Answer: No. The idea is to eat good food not to not eat it. However, you will have a challenge of giving up your old food (much of which has an addictive hold on you) and switching to good alternatives. There is no fat loss without some effort.
Question: I’m in my early 50′s. Will this program work for me?
Answer: I don’t see why not. The nutrition principles in the 7 Days Belly Blast Diet should work for adult men and women of all ages. As long as you’re healthy and don’t require special food and as long as you’re an adult, this program should work for you.