Ab Strength Guide is an online abs program that is mostly composed of video tutorials and workouts. It is the creation of Dr. Kareem Samhouri, a doctor of physical therapy from the University of Miami, who was kind enough to give me full access to his program for me to review it here.
In this review, I’ll go over what Ab Strength Guide contains and how it works to help you shed body fat and get flat abs. If you’re looking for a way to get rid of belly fat and finally have the abs you desire, and you’re considering using this program to do it, please read this review all the way through.
The Concept of Ab Strength Guide
The concept of this program is based on neuro fat loss training, a method that Dr. Samhouri has developed and which is unlike other plans I have used or reviewed in the past.
Neuro Fat Loss involves doing specific exercises and combining them into a powerful metabolic boosting workout. When you’re working out this way, you’re actually utilizing your own neural signals in an optimal way to increase calorie burn, improve muscle growth and reduce risk of injury.
By using these exercises, you can lose body fat fast and flatten your abs. This is how you get results with the Ab Strength Guide. It’s just a better way to train.
Some of the requirements for such exercises include:
- Working your muscles in a balanced way.
- Doing movements not just forward and backward but also do the side and rotational movements.
- Working your central muscles first and only then moving to your extremities.
The great thing about these exercises is that you can get a great workout in a short time and you can do it with minimal equipment. By using these exercises, you can burn belly fat quickly and tone your stomach to your desired goal.
What Does the Ab Strength Guide Include
One of the main differences between this program and other plans is that Ab Strength Guide is entirely composed of video (with some audio bonus resources). Dr. Samhouri shows you each of the 5 workouts that are included in the program and goes over each of the exercises in detail to make sure you do them in perfect form.
Remember, he is a Doctor of physical therapy so he knows how to workout in the right way to maintain good posture, protect your joints, and achieve fat burning results.
The workouts are short but intensive, so they can help you burn lots of calories and should not take much of your time. Each of the workouts can be watched online or downloaded to your computer or iPod to be taken with you.
This isn’t a workout that just takes care of how you look. It is a program that gets you to train your body in the right way to maintain health, build flexibility, boost strength, tone your body, and to burn fat.
Pros and cons of Ab Strength Guide
- A comprehensive program by a true expert in physical fitness and fat loss.
- All the workouts are shown in video to help you maintain perfect form.
- You get to train your entire body so you don’t just tone your abs. You get a complete workout and fat burning experience.
- Ab Strength Guide works for men and women alike.
- Requires minimal equipment and is not time consuming
- Has a money back guarantee
- Delivers results.
- The nutritional portion of the program isn’t extensive and is made up of an audio resource.
- At times, Dr Samhouri does get into scientific explanations that may not appeal to everyone.
In addition to the main program, Dr Samhouri provides some interesting bonuses:
1. Productive resistance training – an audio course on how to do effective resistance training workouts for optimal results.
2. 3 Months to Lift Hard Play Hard – a service that includes hundreds of videos of workouts and exercises for better fitness, pain prevention, and overall fitness (I believe that this resource is worth the entire price of the Ab Strength Guide by itself)
3. Weight loss cardio – A video course which shows how to maximize fat burning with various cardio workout.
Dr Kareem has created an all body workout plan that’s focused on getting you to burn body fat (and belly fat) and to get you to improve strength, tone your body and get fit.
This is much more than an abs program and you should see it as such. If you’re looking to lose body fat and get powerful abs while maintaining proper posture, joint health, and muscle balance, this is a program that you should definitely check out.
Note: Dr. Samhouri is also the creator of the Double Edge Fat Loss program.
Here is a video from Kareem Samhouri with one technique to get flatter abs: