Have you ever wondered why there are so many fitness products that focus on the abs, such as the Ab Circle Pro, for instance? It is only because there’s a market of millions that is actively looking for an easy way to lose belly fat and get flat abs. This is probably the biggest fitness goal in the entire world: to get ripped abs which everyone can be envious of.
But is there really such an effortless, easy way to lose belly fat fast? Is there some way in which you can flatten your abs in a hurry? What is the truth about abs and how to make them perfect? This is what this short article is about.
If you read this article, you will learn the truth about what it takes to get flat and perfect abs. You will be able to take that knowledge and use it to lose stomach fat and tone your abs. If you don’t, then you will likely continue to waste time on doing exercises that don’t work, wasting money on ab machines that are useless, and feel the frustration of not getting results.
Is there an easy way to lose belly fat?
I believe that there is a simple way in which you can lose belly fat and get flatter abs. However, I wouldn’t call it easy because most people think that easy is something that requires little effort or time on their part. If this is what you’re looking for, go ahead and buy an ab gimmick from some infomercial and prepare for another disappointment. I’m not going to sugar-coat anything. You need to put in some time and effort into getting your body into awesome shape. It doesn’t happen on its own.
However, this doesn’t mean that it’s not easy. I believe that it is… if your mindset is the right one.
You see, most of the things you need to do in order to lose belly fat are the same things you should be doing to lead a healthy life, anyway, whether you want to lose weight or not.
In my mind, there’s nothing easier than to take your regular lifestyle, or at least how it’s supposed to be, and add some activities to it to gear your body toward an accelerated fat loss.
I’m afraid that this doesn’t conform to the impression that late night infomercials want to express. It does take some work to get flat abs.
What are the things you need to do to lose belly fat?
Fat loss is basically built on 3 things:
1. Nutrition - This is the biggest key as it’s much easier to eat calories than it is to burn them. What you eat will determine how quickly or slowly you will lose fat. There is no escaping it. You need to start feeding your body the right things that will help you lead an active life, help you control your appetite, and make it easier to burn fat.
Here are some tips for you to follow:
- Eat a good sized breakfast rich in fiber and protein. This will help you to minimize your appetite throughout the day and to eat less calories overall.
- Cut dow on alcohol consumption and limit sugar rich drinks. These are just huge calorie traps that you need to avoid.
- Get much of your carbs from fruit and vegetables.
- Eat a number of small meals each day to avoid feeling hungry and to remain energized.
2. Strength exercises - To burn the fat off your body you need to boost your metabolism. This will just make it easier to shed weight. Muscle tissue burns more calories than other tissues so having more of it, which is what strength exercises do, will make it easier for you to lose belly fat and body fat in general.
The key is to focus on exercises that work on your biggest muscle groups and to really push yourself so that you get faster results. It doesn’t matter where you build muscles as the fat burning effect will be all over. This is why we focus on the bigger muscles, to get more tissue growth.
3. Cardio workouts – Again, I see nothing that’s not part of a regular healthy lifestyle routine in doing cardio just as you need to do strength exercises and eat right. Cardio simply helps you to burn more calories and fat, if done right. I recommend doing high intensity interval training cardio workouts as they burn more fat in less time. Another option that can have excellent results is to do bodyweight cardio exercises. Either of these methods should help you burn belly fat.
While there is no easy way to lose belly fat as most people would like to, you can say that you just need to lead a healthy life to do most of the things that will lead to this anyway. Check out this video about 5 foods that help you burn belly fat quickly for some more nutrition tips.
By focusing on healthy eating and regular and intensive workouts, you can get pretty good results. You may not be featured on the cover of a magazine without more drastic measures, but the steps outlined in this article should be good enough to give you flat abs.