This 121 pages long ebook focuses on teaching you the kind of food which promotes fat loss and good health and the foods which inhibit both of those things.
Because you can’t out-train a bad diet, your food is the most important factor which determines whether you will burn off any fat and if so how much and how fast you’ll do it.
This seems like an easy thing to do, right? You just stick to good and healthy food with low fat and low sugar and you burn off fat.
The truth is that it’s not as easy as that. We, the general public, believe many nutritional myths. We base our decisions on what we’ve been taught by food manufacturers, eager to sell us their products. What we don’t know is that a lot of the food that we think is healthy and dietatic is in fact making us absorb and retain fat. On the other hand, we don’t know about a lot of other food items which can help accelerate the fat burning process inside of us and help us get lean much faster. This is what this ebook is about.
Fat Burning Kitchen Review
The Fat Burning Kitchen ebook is made up of two parts:
1. Helping you clear your kitchen of all the nasty food you may think is good for you when it is in fact making you fat. This part has 10 chapters which focus on specific foods which a lot of people eat without even knowing that they can make it much harder for them to lose fat. In fact, it can become close to impossible.
Now, some of these bad foods aren’t just fattening. They can be deadly by increasing the risk of heart disease, internal inflammation, and cancer. Simply put, if you want to be healthy, you need to get rid of these food items.
2. Part 2 of the Fat Burning Kitchen is all about which foods should be in your kitchen to make sure you’re getting all the necessary nutrients you need and to help you burn off body fat faster. Indeed, this section is all about discovering food afresh and learning how to give your body what it needs in the purest, cleanest, healthiest way.
This section has 13 chapters and you will learn a lot from it.
There is also a bonus section in which Mike Geary teaches how he went down from, 10.2% body fat percentage to a 6.9% in just 23 days. It is mainly due to his nutrition and he shows how eating certain things helped him vamp up his natural fat burning processes, the same processes that exist in us all.
Fat Burning Kitchen Pros and Cons
- Written by two experts
- Easy to read, not too long, and simple to apply
- Dispels a lot of common nutritional myths
- Help you not only burn fat but become healthier
- Comes with detailed videos with additional nutritional information for your health
- Some of the explanation may be too scientific
- May require a big change in your eating habits.
Fat Burning Kitchen is a highly recommended nutritional manual. It will surprise and even shock you. It can also help you make better eating decisions and lead a healthier life.
If you find it hard to shed body fat even though you’re working out and watching what you eat, you may be eating some of the wrong things because you’re misinformed. I recommend getting this ebook to anyone who wishes to remain healthy.