As a rule, WorldofDiets.com does not advocate the use of fat burning pills or supplements for a number of reasons:
- Most of them don’t really work and are made by shady or scammy people.
- Many people believe that using a supplement can somehow miraculously help to melt the fat away without effort.
This is why I want to begin this Prograde Metabolism review by stating quite clearly: This supplement cannot help you to burn fat on its own!
In fact, even the manufacturers of this supplement state quite clearly that unless you follow a healthy diet and workout regularly, you should not buy it. It won’t help you. I recommend going here to read their full statement: http://betterhealth.getprograde.com/prograde-metabolism.html
I want to reiterate that this is not some magic fat burner or anything like that. You need to workout hard and to follow a good diet plan in order to get real results.
What Prograde Metabolism can help you to do is to get a moderate increase in your metabolic rate which can help you burn more calories and fat.
People who try to lose weight often seek out special foods that are supposed to help you burn more fat. While such fat burning foods are not really super-effective, they can provide you with a boost to your metabolism.
Some of these foods include:
- Green and black tea that can have a small fat burning effect.
- Capsaicin can increase your internal temperature a bit and cause your body to burn some additional calories.
- Cinnamon helps the body to control blood sugar levels and curb your appetite.
- L-Tyrosine – An amino acid found to boost fat burning in healthy people.
- And there are more examples you can find in the Fat Burning Kitchen manual, for instance.
Prograde Metabolism actually contains many of these fat burning foods at doses which have been tested and researched to be beneficial to the human body and help to increase your metabolism.
This is crucial as you can’t just stuff yourself silly with cinnamon and tea. You need to know the right quantities to get the results without suffering nasty side-effects.
You can read more about the research behind it here: Prograde Metabolism Story.
Why Are We Recommending Prograde Metabolism
1. Unlike many fat burning pills that are sold by unknown entities or persons, the Prograde Team has a very good reputation as a reliable, trustworthy, and honorable group of professionals. Their dietician is Jayson Hunter, a well known expert and author of the Carb Cycling Diet.
2. They aren’t trying to promise you the world knowing they will deliver very little. The Prograde Team makes it clear that this is not a miracle product. It can help you get better results only if you workout regularly (mostly strength workouts), follow a sensible diet, and lead a healthy lifestyle.
This makes me feel confident that Prograde Metabolism is no scam but a well researched product. To read about the ingredients of this product and why they work visit Prograde Metabolism ingredients
3. Many respectable fitness experts, the kind who don’t recommend supplements lightly give their highest recommendation to this product. I’m talking about people such as Dr Kareem Samhouri and Mike Geary, among others.
Pros and cons of Prograde Metabolism
- Made by a highly respected company.
- Has a 60 day money back guarantee.
- Recommended by many fitness professionals.
- Based on extensive and documented research
- May help to boost your metabolism and increase your fat burning rate.
- May lead some people into believing that they can shed fat without physical activity and the right diet.
If you’re looking for a way to get extra results without extra effort, then Prograde Metabolism is for you. It’s a well researched product with real and honorable people behind it.
Just make sure to not think of this as a miracle fat burner. It’s not. It’s for that little extra fat burning that you may want.
For more on this supplement visit Prograde Metabolism Review