One of the biggest fat loss challenges people face are excuses and the feeling that “they just can’t do it”. They feel as if they can’t lose weight, can get lean and fit.
I believe that the story behind the See Yourself Fit System is proof that there is no room for excuse, no possible reason why you should fail, and every reason why you must realize that you can shed your excess fat and get the body you’ve always wanted no matter who you are.
The story behind this program focuses on its creator, Mike Winegarden. Mike is not your average fitness author. He’s totally blind and almost completely deaf a well. In fact, he’s affectionately known as “The Crazy Blind Guy”.
What’s inspiring about Mike’s story is that he never let his handicap get in his way to losing fat and getting fit. He focused on success and not excuses.
Mike Winegarden spend years being overweight and sought a way to burn fat and turn his life around. He didn’t let anything stop him even when he failed with one diet after another.
He turned away from gimmicks and promises of fast results and learned how intensive workouts and a sensible nutrition can provide you with real results. He didn’t settle for just one program but studies several.
By incorporating what he learned, trying things out on himself, and knowing how his own story and successful fat loss journey would serve to inspire others, was the See Yourself Fit System born.
I want to make something clear: this is not a sob story. This is not some guy who’s only getting this review because he’s blind. Mike Winegarden’s See Yourself Fit system is a worthy diet and fitness program in its own right. The fact that the man who created it is blind, just adds to the respect it deserves.
What’s In the See Yourself Fit System
The program includes several components:
- The main program manual that includes Mike’s own story about how he managed to drop 40 lbs of unseemly fat (including love handles and belly flab), build lean muscles, and look like a new person all of a sudden.
- An exercise library with over 80 videos in which Mike Winegarden shows exactly how to perform each exercise and routine in his program (see picture of Mike below as he’s working out)
- His own nutrition guidelines to accelerate fat burning and avoid undoing all your hard work.
- How to maintain a killer motivation throughout the process until you lose every last inch of fat. If someone blind and half deaf like Mike can lose fat, don’t you think you can too?
- Special workout tracking sheets that you can use to properly track your program.
I think the video exercises alone are enough to get you to workout better and shed some flab.
Elements of the See Yourself Fit System
The program is built on the following elements:
- Intensive strength training to build lean muscle mass and boost metabolism
- Eliminating all doubt and fears of failure from your mind to create a powerful motivation for success.
- The “real way” to use cardio to burn off more fat. Focusing on higher intensity, interval routines.
- Tracking your results for better progress.
- Learning how to create your own workout routines as you gradually become fitter and fitter. Mike actually teaches how to do this, which is a great way to be able to continue shedding weight and building lean muscle.
- Having Mike as a role model is an excellent way to remain inspired and motivated throughout the process.
- Tweaking and modifying your workout routine to maintain interest in the process.
- Eliminating workout myths and gimmicks and focusing on what really works for fat loss
- The program is made so that any person, no matter how unfit or overweight they may be at the moment can follow the program. Mike has written a special entry level workout routine to get you right into the program at your own pace.
I truly believe that Mike Winegarden’s story is something that any man or woman who wishes to lose fat and get a better body should pay attention to. It goes to show how much you can achieve, no matter what your starting point is.
The See Yourself Fit program would have been something to admire even if a fitness professional with 20 years of experience would have created it. That someone blind did it is incredible. I believe that the exercise videos alone are worth the price of the program.
In addition, Mike has decided that 10% of the proceeds from his program will go to a charity to the blind – The Seeing Eye foundation for seeing eye dogs.
Now you have a chance to improve your body and support a very worthy cause.
To see a short video about this program visit http://SeeYourselfFitSystem
By the way, here’s a picture of Mike working out:
Note: the person on the video is none other than Jon Benson of the EODD Diet