While most women may think they want to lose weight, what they really want is to get into shape. And no, I don’t mean being able to run for 3 miles or do 100 sit-ups, I mean getting your body into a sexy, feminine shape, no matter what the needle on the scale shows.
The Visual Impact For Women program by Rusty Moore is a plan to help you get into the perfect feminine body shape. The kind that will simply make you look your best. This is a very different plan than most of the plans I review here on this site as weight has nothing to do with it. It’s all about how you look.
A Challenge For Women
Women don’t have the same fitness goals as men do. While men usually want to burn body fat and build muscles, for women the idea of building muscle mass is a little daunting. You probably want to have a tight, compact body and not add inches to your thighs, arms, or shoulders, even if those inches are made up of muscle and not fat.
While most women won’t be able to add nearly as much muscle as men can, due to hormonal reasons, the wrong kind of workout can lead to an increase in muscle size, even for women. This can make a woman look “too muscular” which you may not want (it doesn’t have to be this way, but it can be). The Visual Impact For Women program is a plan whose goal it is to help you get into the best feminine, sexy shape possible. To be fit in a womanly way.
The goal is to help you achieve a tight, firm, and slim body, with all the right feminine curves and without any “exaggerated” muscles. The problem is, claims Rusty Moore, that most gym trainers and fitness magazines give the wrong advice for women, the kind of advice that will make them look more like an athlete and less like a Hollywood star. The Visual Impact For Women plan claims that you need to do things differently.
Who Is Rusty Moore
Rusty Moore is a fitness author and the creator of the Visual Impact Muscle Building program (the men’s plan) which shows men how they can get a Hollywood style body without getting too bulky and muscular. When his men’s program became so successful he decided to write a plan for women and so the Visual Impact For Women plan was born.
Rusty Moore is considered a self-taught expert and he has many excellent reviews and testimonials from people who’ve used his program.
What is the Visual Impact For Women Plan
The program consists of 3 manuals:
- The main manual which teaches the entire concept of the program. I’ll go over some of the guidelines in just a bit.
- The cardio guide which shows you how you do cardio in order to burn more body fat and tone your body without getting bulkier.
- The exercise library – A manual and videos which show you how to perform hundreds of different exercises correctly. This is a great resource by itself and will help you do all the workouts correctly.
Here are some things that Rusty Moore advises in Visual Impact For Women
1. Cardio is an important part of fat burning – While this may not seem like anything new, the recent fitness trends claim that long duration, low intensity cardio is a waste of time. Rusty Moore claims that one of the best ways for a woman to burn fat without making her legs more muscular is to combine high and low intensity cardio (what he calls Primary and Secondary cardio). As someone who lost all their weight by running long distances, I have to admit that I like this part a lot.
2. Lifting heavy weights is good for women – This is something that I’ve been saying for a while. Most women lift in the 10-15 rep range. This is the rep range that actually leads to muscle growth and bulkiness. The way to create tight, compact muscles is by doing lower reps with heavier weights. Many gym trainers give the wrong advice in this regard.
3. How to overcome the special dieting challenges women face – Rusty teaches you how to know when you’re going to be eating too much and how to avoid it. He also shares some effective dieting strategies to help women actually enjoy their diet and still burn fat. There’s no starving yourself with this program. The idea is to enjoy yourself and to burn any extra calories through exercise.
4. Dieting for an event – A lot of women become conscious about their body when they have a big event coming up: wedding, vacation, reunion. In a special chapter, Rusty Moore shares a lot of tips on how to get your body into tip-top shape for an event, getting fast results while looking slim and sexy.
5. A workout routine you can make your own – In Visual Impact For Women, you get a suggested workout routine and guidelines on how you can modify it for your specific needs. One of the suggested guidelines is to NOT work your entire body on each workout. You will also learn which cardio machines are the best for getting a feminine physique.
My thoughts on the Visual Impact For Women Program
There’s no doubt that a lot of the fitness advice women get is false. While many of the needs of men and women are the same when it comes to working out, women have very different goals than men do. I believe that the Visual Impact For Women program is a well written and crafted program that can help you train and eat in the right way to create the best feminine shape you can be in.
If you’ve been looking for a way to tone your body without worrying about getting bulky, this is a program that will help dispel many of the myths and show you the way to get the results you want. Visit Visual Impact For Women for more tips and details about this plan.