The Weider 200 Power Tower is a multi-functional fitness product designed to help people workout more effectively at home. This is a product that is geared toward strength training. As you may know, strength training is very important for fat loss as it helps you build more muscle which in turn helps to keep your metabolism running high.
The Weider 200 VKR strength power tower webe0914 (the full model name) helps you exercise your upper body in a variety of ways. You can perform the following exercises on it:
- Tricep dip – As you can see in the picture
- Knee raises to work your abs. This is what the VKR stands for (Vertical Knee Raise)
- Push-ups to work your chest and shoulders
- Pull-ups to develop your back and biceps
However, you can’t do lower body exercises with this machine. This is NOT a full body training machine. You will need to add some leg exercises to the exercises you perform with it.
Weider 200 Power Tower Review
This fitness equipment is a sturdy product, well built with steel tube and padded handles, arms and back rests to provide comfort during your workout. As all the exercises done on this tower are bodyweight exercises, you can do a massive and very effective workout at home on this machine.
The main things you need to consider before you go and order this power tower are:
- Will you really use it? After all, you don’t want to use this a clothes rack, but as a device to help you workout more and better. If you aren’t committed to using this power tower on a regular basis, don’t get it.
- Do you have enough room for it? The Weider 200 Tower measures 84 x 41 x 57 inches. You need to make sure it fits comfortably in your home. Make sure that you have a place where it can stand permanently and where there’s room for you to train with it.
- Can you afford it? This tower costs about $160 when I last checked. It’s worth it if you use it. It’s not worth a dime if you don’t.
Overall, reviews of the Weider 200 Power Tower are highly positive. Most people are very satisfied with this product. Naturally, if you don’t use it often, you won’t be satisfied, so make sure that you make it a part of your routine.
I happen to love each and every one of the exercises that you can do with this machine, so I know that if you use it as it should be used that you will have good results. I believe that you can get a great looking body with just a few fundamental exercises such as pull ups, dips, and push ups. You will need to add lower body exercises to complete the effect.
One note which came up in people’s testimonials of this product is that it does require some assembly and that you’d do well to follow the instructions to the letter. Don’t just try to assemble it on your own. It may lead to frustration and just take you more time to get done.
Weider 200 Power Tower Pros and Cons
- Sturdy and well built
- Multi-functional as it allows you to do several different strength exercises
- Helps to do excellent and targeted strength workouts
- Simple and comfortable to use
- Easy to assemble (if you follow instructions)
- Doesn’t work the lower body
- Takes up some room in your home
- Can’t be folded away
The Weider 200 Power Tower is a good and high quality fitness product which can help you do a more effective upper body strength workout at home. Naturally, you need to also make sure that you follow a solid eating plan to help you to feed your body in the right way to produce muscle growth and generate fat loss. You can use this diet and fitness program to do so: Fat Burning Furnace.
Other than that, if you’re a person who’s looking to make your home workouts more effective, this product can certainly help. It’s not some “magic” product that is sold with empty promises of massive results with little or no work. The Weider 200 Power Tower simply helps you to train better at home. You still need to do all the work yourself to get results.