Often, fitness and fat loss follows trends. In the 1980s cardio was all the rage. Today, it’s strength training that is mostly talked about. Some trainers now advocate doing very little cardio (and some not at all).
However, using cardio can help you achieve a faster weight loss… if done right. It also has many other health benefits as well… again, if done right.
I believe that the Weight Loss Cardio program may be the way for you to learn how to do cardio in the right way to shed body fat, improve your fitness levels, without losing muscle mass, or achieving mediocre results.
Have no doubt, doing cardio on a regular basis should be one of the foundations of any successful fat loss process. The only problem is that most people waste too much time on doing ineffective workouts that only make the feel like they’re getting results when they’re not. If you’re a member of a gym, you must have seen many people who do cardio regularly and have nothing to show for it. Doing it is not enough. You need to know how…
This is where Dr. Kareem Samhouri can help through his fat loss program: Weight Loss Cardio (the finest cardio focused fitness program I’ve yet to see).
Dr. K, as he’s fondly called, is a Doctor of Physical Therapy, a health and fitness expert, and a specialist in neural fitness and fat loss. He is also the creator of the highly successful Double Edged Fat Loss program.
Due to his expertise in physical therapy, his program focuses on correct posture, body part alignment and symmetry, and the right way to workout to achieve fat loss results while maintain good health and body positioning.
This is something that I found very valuable in this program as I’ve seen too many people do cardio (and weight training) in ways that may lead to serious injury in later years. This is something you need to avoid and this program may be the way to do so while still burning lots of body fat with cardio.
Weight Loss Cardio Overview
The program focuses on 5 cardio workouts to lose body fat fast:
- Elliptical machine.
- Recumbent bike.
- Summit trainer.
- Upright bike.
There are 5 detailed workout videos, one for each of these machines, in which Dr. Samhouri himself shows you how he workouts with each machine while keeping his workouts interesting, diverse, and high intensive. In fact, in some of the videos, you can see that Dr. K gets a bit out of breath which brought a smile to my fact as it was evident how hard he was working out. These videos are entertaining and can help you lose more weight with cardio workouts. I have no doubt about that.
Some of the things which these videos show include:
- How to do intervals on each of these machines. Interval training means changing the pace and intensity of your workout every few minutes to maximize your fat burning results.
- How to properly workout with each machine.
- How to involve your upper body in your workouts to not just get a lower body cardiovascular stimulation but an upper body one as well. This is an interesting concept that, I believe, can help you boost the number of calories you burn on each workout dramatically.
- How to “rest” during your workouts to be able to push yourself a bit harder later on.
- How to properly align your body parts during the workout to achieve better results for long term health.
- How to keep your workout fun and exciting and not the same thing over and over again.
In addition to the videos, you also get an eBook that helps to teach you the fundamentals of fat burning cardio and how you can do both indoor and outdoor cardio and maximize your weight loss results with it.
Pros and cons of Weight Loss Cardio
- Includes video tutorials for easy viewing and learning.
- Teaches a variety of cardio workouts for every taste.
- Offer some nice bonuses when you get it.
- Can be tried out for free.
- Dr. Kareem Samhouri is a well known fitness and health expert.
- Can help you maximize the effectiveness of your cardio workouts and shed more body fat with it.
- Does not offer much nutritional information. For maximum results, you may need to combine this excellent workout plan with a nutrition program such as the Diet Solution program, for instance. However, even if you eat as you do now, Weight Loss Cardio should help you accelerate fat loss.
Doing cardio to lose weight should be part of your workout routine. However, if you want to get really good and fast results with it, I recommend using the Weight Loss Cardio workout by Kareem Samhouri. It will help you do your workouts correctly and to maximize your results.