Recently, I was approached by Vince Del Monte and asked to review his program on how to burn belly fat and get flat and sexy abs.
The program is called Your 6 Pack Quest, and it is a mixture of video tutorials and several ebooks on fitness, motivation, and nutrition. On this page I’ll review this program in detail so you can see whether it is worth your while.
Why Do You Really Need an Abs Program?
This is a question which I get from many people. Most of the people who read my reviews or my diet and fitness newsletter are under the impression that you can get a flat belly just by doing enough sit-ups or running on a treadmill. This is so far from the truth that it’s sad.
The key to perfect abs is to bur enough belly fat. Working the abs muscles only comes later in the priority list. And the truth is that sit-ups are not very effective for this, nor is doing endless cardio sessions on the treadmill or elliptical
If you look around any gym, you see countless men and women who work their tails off but have very little to show for it. Why? Because they lack knowledge. I haven’t done a sit-up in over 6 months but still my abs are showing nicely. Because I workout right and I eat right.
Even I don’t know everything there is to know. I’m far from the expert Vince DelMonte is. I’ve read the entire content of the Your Six Pack Quest program and it is one of the most comprehensive programs that I’ve ever encountered. I’ll get to that more in a second down the page, but my point is that the way to abs is through knowledge, not some useless abs gadget or gizmo.
Your Six Pack Abs Review
Your 6 Pack Quest holds all the knowledge that you need in order to burn through that stubborn belly fat and tone your abs to the point of perfection. The fundamentals of the program were tried out by a man called Peter whose story is told on the site. He started the program at 276 pounds and ended the program a 100 pounds lighter. Click here to see his Before and After Pics.
What I like about Your Six Pack Quest is that Vince Delmonte, the creator of this program, has left nothing out and covers all 3 areas of the necessary process:
- Workouts – This he covers in video lessons which show you exactly what you need to do
- Nutrition – This is covered in a number of ebooks, from guidelines, tips, down to a selection of meal plans
- Motivation – You won’t get results overnight, so you’re bound to experience slumps along the way. This is covered in detail in Your Six Pack Quest
Here’s what is included in Your Six Pack Quest:
- No Nonsense 6 pack eBook
- 10 Meal plan ebooks
- 6 Pack DVD series
- 4 Week bodyweight workout program
- 16 Week Abs workouts program
- 24/7 Support
- Virtual trainer software
- Recipe Ebook
- Abs for women program
I’m sure you see that this program is indeed comprehensive. It covers so much material that I’m afraid that people will find it hard to take it all in.
The Basic Principles of Your Six Pack Abs
I don’t have room on this page to lay out the entire scope of Your Six Pack Quest, but I can share the basic principles:
- Workout mostly to burn fat and not to attempt to build abdominal muscle
- Do short but intensive workouts to burn maximum body fat
- Do full body strength workouts, not just abs exercises
- Control your nutrition carefully because it’s the key factor of your results
- Do what you need to remain motivated throughout your life
- Make getting flat a flat stomach your project and you will succeed
No program, however good it is, will get you the kind of body that you want without an active and determined commitment on your part. You need to be able to apply what you learn. Otherwise, you’re just wasting your time.
I recommend Your Six Pack Quest, as it’s a remarkable program that over delivers. But know this, knowledge gives you the power to change your life, you need to be responsible enough to take the necessary steps to use that knowledge.