Burn Fat X 10 is an ambitious fat loss program created by Dan Robey and Bill Hebson. These two people come from two different fields: Dan Robey is a personal development author and expert. Bill Hebson is a well respected fitness trainer. In this program, they combine their knowledge of fitness, nutrition, and how to create new and lasting habits, to provide you with, what they believe, is the best way to burn fat and lose pounds.
They claim that they can help you to burn up to 10 times the amount of fat that you may be burning today. Bold claim!
In this review I will go over what the Burn Fat X 10 has to offer, reveal what I like about it and what I don’t like, and share some info about how it works. Read on to see if this program really works and whether it is really for you.
What Does Burn Fat X 10 Include
BurnFatX10 is a living ebook. This is the first time I’ve seen something like this. It appears that this is a new technology which was developed for this program. What you get when you order the program is an ebook that you download to your computer. Inside the ebook itself, there are videos in which you can see how to perform the various workouts and exercises in the program.
Being able to see the videos inside the ebook is great. You don’t have to open a bunch of files, just one. In addition, the living ebook technology means that the authors of the program can update the ebook and add more videos and info in the future and your copy of the ebook will update automatically and for free. Even if Dan Robey and Bill Hebson decide to add more to the book a year after you bought it (or more), your copy will be automatically updated. Pretty cool.
The book is made up of 3 main sections:
- Lifestyle and habits
Let’s go over each of them.
The workouts in the BurnFatX10 are based around a few main principles:
- The more exercises you do standing, the better as you will burn more fat this way.
- You need to train your body for movement and not for a particular exercise
- You need to do circuits to burn more calories and to boost your metabolism for up to 36 hours after the workout is done.
Each workout that you do is composed of circuits: doing a sequence of exercises one after the other. Each circuit is made up of 6 different exercises:
- A full body exercise which works both your upper and lower body
- Leg exercise
There are plenty of exercises that you can do and they’re all shown in video so you can make up your own workouts. Bill Hebson does an awesome job in providing a wide range of workouts for women and for men to allow you to train according to your current level and for your goals. Each workout takes about 20 minutes in which you repeat the circuit a few times over. You only rest for a minute or so between circuits. These are some intensive exercises but they can be quite effective fat burners.
Lifestyle and Habits
Dan Robey is a self development and motivation expert and his advice on how to develop healthier and lasting habits is priceless. Too many people fail to stick to their diet and workout plan because they lack the necessary skills to unlearn their current habits and learn better ones. In Burn Fat X 10 you learn to change your body from within as well as from without. I like this part of the program very much.
There are some things I like about the nutrition plan of BurnFatX10 and some I don’t. What I like is the fact that the program encourages you to eat whole and fresh food, plenty of fruit and vegetables and lean protein. What I like less are two things:
- The program recommends soy as a source of protein. I don’t think this is one of the best protein sources. Some experts specifically state how soy can be detrimental to weight loss. I like to get my protein from fish, eggs, and chicken.
- The calorie allowance of the program is too low in my opinion. To get you to lose weight fast, the program says that your daily calorie intake needs to be less than your resting metabolism, even though you need to workout hard. There is a formula which tells you how many calories you can eat but the amounts are too low in my opinion. I recommend to eat more than the program suggests. You may lose weight slower this way but it will be easier on you.
On the other hand, you do get a free evening each week in which you can eat what you like, so you can enjoy your favorite foods once each week.
Burn Fat X 10 is a program that I do recommend, especially because of the workout section and the lifestyle section. You may not be able to burn 10 times more fat than you do today with it (the 10 times more seems to relate to a sedentary lifestyle) but you can lose fat and tone your body with this program. Of that I am sure.
Note: To get answers to some important questions about this program visit Burn Fat X 10 FAQ