Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle (BFFM for short) is an ebook created by natural body builder Tom Venuto (by natural I mean that he does not make use of steroids).
This ebook has been an international bestseller since 2003 and has sold tens of thousands of copies in over 135 countries worldwide. It is considered by many to be the Bible of fat loss and muscle development.
As you can see, here at WorldOfDiets.com we don’t hide the fact that this is an ebook we strongly recommend as it has earned a place of distinction among all other diet and fitness programs.
What Is Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle
Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle is a 387 pages long ebook. It is filled to the brim with useful information about everything from goal setting, through motivation, to detailed dietary and exercise guidelines.
Despite being very long, it is very easy to read and to apply. Tom Venuto is also a highly talented writer, so this ebook is something that you will enjoy reading.
The ebook is based on extensive scientific research as well as Tom Venuto’s own experience as a bodybuilder and nutrition expert and physical trainer.
Here is what you can learn from it:
- How to set the proper weight loss goals
- How to keep your motivation high at all times.
- The right way to do cardio to burn the most fat.
- How to change your workouts from fat burning to muscle building.
- How to choose the right supplements for you and not waste money on useless ones.
- A detailed dietary section which will tell you exactly how you need to eat to achieve your current fitness goal.
- How to discover your body type.
- How to make your BFFM program the very best for you and your body.
- How to do weight training to burn more fat and gain muscle.
- And a lot more.
This is the most comprehensive fat loss ebook that I have ever seen so you will probably find all your questions answered in it.
Note: this ebook is for men and women both and can help you to both lose body fat and develop a more toned muscle mass.
Who Is Tom Venuto
Tom Venuto (who you can see in the picture to the left) is the creator of the Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle program.
For over 20 years, Tom Venuto has been a bodybuilder, participated in competitions, and worked as an author, personal trainer, nutrition expert, motivational coach.
His articles has appeared in numerous magazines and he is considered a leading expert in physical fitness and nutrition.
He is also a health researcher who always bases his recommendations on the most trusted research and lets face it: he has the body to prove it.
What I like about Tom Venuto is that he doesn’t try to give you any fluff. He lays it on the line just as it is. In the BFFM program, you won’t find any hype or useless information, just solid and backed-up advice to get you leaner and fitter for life.
Burn The Fat Feed the Muscle Pros and Cons
This program is excellent but it does have its pros and cons. Here they are…
- Has excellent testimonials
- Has been endorsed by many fitness professionals
- Has both dietary guidelines and exercise plans
- Teaches you to set the right goals
- Shows how to maintain a high motivation
- Has a money back guarantee
- Easy to read and to apply
- Works for men and women both
- Because it’s a bit long, it may seem overwhelming at first. To overcome this con, apply what you read before you go through the whole thing.
Even though this is a program that I highly recommend that you get, it isn’t right for everyone. If you’re looking for a quick fix solution, this isn’t it. This is a program which requires determination and a true commitment. However, the results are worth it.
If you’re sick and tired of trying out one lousy diet plan after another, this program will be your final stop.
Just go ahead and get it.
Update: Tom Venuto is now offering a new program, the Holy Grail Body Transformation System, a unique ebook about how to burn fat and build muscle at the same time. This is the first time this ebook has ever been published. I had a peak at it and it looks pretty impressive.