In this page I want to review the Every Other Day Diet, examine the testimonials provided for it, shed some light on what the secret behind this plan is, and also provide additional diet and fitness resources which you may find interesting and useful.
If you want to know the truth about the Every Other Day Diet, continue reading this review all the way through.
Why was the Every Other Day Diet Created?
The Every Other Day Diet was created by Jon Benson with the help of trainer Holly Rigsby and Daniel Hopkins.
The purpose was to find a way for people to lose weight at a fast pace without going through the rigors of traditional diet plans.
What I mean by rigors is that most diet plans depend on limiting calories or on depriving your body of a certain food group like carbs. Not only is that unhealthy and detrimental to your long term success, but it can also bring about cravings and cause you to develop an unhealthy relationship with food.
Furthermore, for many people following a strict and structured eating plan like most diets prescribe is a difficult thing, physically and emotionally. It is especially hard to totally give up your favorite food. In fact, it’s one of the things which can create an emotional need for binging and so is far from positive.
So, the idea was to find a way in which you can still lose weight but to do so without restricting yourself too much or giving up all of your favorite foods.
It’s worthwhile to note that Jon Benson and Holly Rigsby aren’t just notable trainers and nutrition experts, they’re also former fat people. Jon Benson lost over 65 pounds and Holly Rigsby over 60.
What this means is that they’ve been where you are now and know how hard it can be to lose weight and keep it off. So, you can rest assured that the Every Other Day Diet isn’t some theory, it’s a plan which was created by people who know what you’re going through and want to help you.
What’s The Concept of the Every Other Day Diet
The concept of the Every Other Day Diet is very simple:
On one day, you eat mostly high protein and nutritious foods. This helps you create the necessary calorie deficit for weight loss and also helps in muscle tissue development.
But on the other day, you can basically eat what you want. And yes, this can include pizzas, burgers, and the like. Of course, you can’t stuff yourself silly. It’s unhealthy to begin with, and everything should be eaten in moderation. But the basic thing is that you can eat what you love.
You see, the concept of the EODD Diet is that in order to lose weight and keep it off in the long run, you must develop a healthy relationship with food, not view it as an enemy. After all, food is something to be enjoyed. To do so, you can’t avoid what you love. You need to enjoy it in moderation. That’s all.
Of course, a lot depends on what time of day you eat each type of food in, and what are the high protein foods that you eat. You learn all about this in the diet.
But it doesn’t stop there. You get more things than just an eating plan. Read on to see more…
What Do You Get with The Every Other Day Diet
What has really got me excited about the EODD Diet is the all around package that Jon Benson provides the people who decide to use his program:
This EODD Diet package includes:
- A full year of support for any question that you may have
- A full year of motivational tips which are sent to your email for free
- Weekly recipes to make sure you maximize your weight loss and achieve the perfect body tone
- Perfect Posture in 30 Days – An excellent book about maintaining a healthy back
- Cholesterol lies – a Book which teaches the truth about cholesterol and how to make sure your health isn’t damaged by it
- Hormones 101 – A book which will show you how to make sure your hormones are balanced and aren’t wreaking havoc inside of you
- A virtual trainer software which will show you how to perform exercises correctly
- 80 Super-Fast recipes for a leaner body
- Female Power – An expert interview on how women can achieve a toned, firm body
- Fitness hypnosis audio – This is a great tool to create massive motivation and self-confidence
- And more
The Benefits of using the Every Other Day Diet
There are some benefits to using the EODD Diet:
- It provides results. You can lose a great deal of weight with it
- It’s very simple to use
- It includes many bonuses
- You can still eat your favorite foods
- You also learn how to be fit, not just thin
- Written by experts in the field
- Has excellent reviews
- Comes with a comprehensive support system
- Has a money back guarantee so your purchase is safe
I believe that if you’re looking for a way to lose weight, get fit, and do so without counting calories, calculating fat grams, and depriving yourself of your favorite food, the Every Other Day Diet is the way to go.
I have great faith in this program and in Jon Benson. I believe that you will find that this program delivers.