I want to give you a small gift for the beginning of 2021: a fitness calendar that I created for the new year. You can print it out for free below.
Now, I’m no great designer and I don’t have the skills to create a shiny and sleek calendar, but I did my best for you and I hope that you’ll like it.
You can download the complete calendar by clicking the image of the month of June (my favorite one) below:
Each month has its own theme:
- Jumping January
- Flexible February
- Muscle March
- Active April
- Metabolic May
- Jogging June
- Junk-Free July
- Aerobic August
- Slim September
- Organic October
- Nutrition November
- Dancing December
You have a picture which is either related to the month itself or to the theme of that month. And all the themes are either fitness or nutrition related so they should help to keep your mind on improving your body and health.
Ways To Use The Calendar
Let’s try to figure out some ways in which you can put this fitness calendar to good use:
- Use each month’s theme to help you set a monthly goal and stick to it. Mark your deadlines on the calendar and make sure to meet them.
- As yourself how you can improve your body and life in one aspect each month. For instance, in February work on your flexibility, in May try to boost your metabolism. You should be working on all of these all the time, but give greater focus to one each month.
- Hang the calendar where you can see it often to be reminded of the importance of looking after your health and body.
What To Do With The Calendar
- Print it out and hang it someplace where you can see it.
- Share it with your friends on Facebook or other social networks.
- Drop me a comment at the bottom of this post to let me know what you think of it.
I hope that you’ll find this fitness calendar useful and that it will help to give you focus on your fitness and fat loss goals in 2012. As always, I would be happy to help in any way, so if you have any questions leave me a comment.